contents of kit
This kit contains the following documents:
- NOTICE TO BUSINESSES
- To be distributed to businesses to inform them of the legality or lack thereof, in trying to enforce the executive orders on flesh and blood persons.
- To encourage the business to get involved in eliminating these unlawful measures.
- Canvasing retail shopping centers and restaurant districts with this form is very much needed.
- LEGAL NOTICE
- To be distributed to a store manager if the store insists on forcing unlawful mandates on your physical person. An attempt to have the manager initial each item on the notice, and sign the notice should be made. Keep a copy, give the manager a copy.
- The last page, entitled, “HOW TO MAKE A CITIZEN’S ARREST” does not have to be given to the store manager. This page is generally acceptable instructions for you to use if you find a need to do a citizen’s arrest.
- AFFIDAVIT: NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION
- This is to be filled out upon a store violating your rights. A Photo, a description of the store manager, and signatures should be obtained if possible. Leave a copy with the store manager and keep a copy to file with the U.S. Department of Justice.
- HOW TO USE THE INCIDENT REPORT FORM
- This page provides instructions for the NOTICE OF DISCRIMINATION
- TRUTH ABOUT VIROLOGY NEWSLETTER
- A newsletter that explains the falsehood of the current viral contagion doctrine. This is critical for store owners that truly believe there is a transmittable pathogen in the air.
- This newsletter should accompany the NOTICE TO BUSINESSES when canvasing retail centers.
FLORIDA fORUM: UNMASK BUSINESSES